Below is a way you can pay for your order to purchase products from Kivuko.com
Kivuko.com is happy to introduce M-Pesa,Payment method for vodacom users.this enables us to receive your order payments quickly and efficiently at the tip of your fingerprints.
Kivuko M-PESA account number : 222111.
Below are steps on how a to use your M-PESA menu to pay for Kivuko.com orders:
1. Dial *150#
2. Go to “4. Paybill”, select
3. Enter “4” send
4. It will ask for Business number, enter “222111”, then end
5. It will ask for Reference number.you should enter your order number, THEN send
6. It will ask to “enter amount”,enter the desired amount shown on your order, THEN send
7. It will ask for “pin number”, enter your pin no, THEN send,
8. It will ask you to verify if all the details are correct. Confirm by pressing 1 or cancel by pressing 2 THEN send
9. The payment will be made and you will receive a text notification informing you that you paid to kivuko.com (KIVUKO ONLINE) for tsh…. With receipt no………..
Kivuko.com is happy to introduce Tigo Pesa, Payment method for Tigo users. This enables us to receive your order payments quickly and efficiently at the tip of your fingerprints.
Kivuko Tigo Pesa account number: 0659 952271
Following are the steps on how a to use your Tigo Pesa menu to pay for Kivuko.com orders:
1. A registered customer dials *150*01# to get TIgo Pesa service menu
2. Chooses option 1 for “Send Money”
3. Chooses option 1 for “Send to a mobile phone number”
4. Enter the KIVUKO ONLINE COMPANY account number “0659 952271”
5. Enter the amount shown on your order details
6. Enter your “PIN” to confirm
7. The payment will be made and you will receive a text notification informing you that you paid to kivuko.com (KIVUKO ONLINE COMPANY LTD) for Tsh …. With receipt no………..
Kivuko accepts Cash On Delivery (COD) for all orders below TZS 50,000 for first time customers.
Simply confirm your order by providing us your details and we will deliver the product to your doorstep and you will make payments to our delivery personnel.
The service currently covers Dar es Salaam, and will be expanded to cover other regions eventually.